Traditional First Wedding Dance
Whether you dance frequently or have never danced before, Step by Step can empower you and your fiancé with the confidence, experience and knowledge you need to enjoy the romance of your first dance as a married couple. We love helping couples start off on the right foot!
We have many years experience in teaching private lessons to singles, couples and groups.
All of our bridal couples say that taking dance lessons with us made their first dance one of the highlights of their wedding. Many are still receiving compliments months later.
Our Wedding package includes
- Assistance in selection of music and your song (if you don’t have one)
- Selection of the type of dance (e.g. waltz, rumba, freestyle)
- Instruction in basic dance movements
- Choreography for your dance
- Instruction in techniques, styling and performance to make it your personal dance
- Lessons learned from past wedding dances
Studio Events & Dance Sport
Step by Step attends many national competitions include professional amateur and pro am events for all ages. However everyone starts with social dance skills and only those looking for competitions are encouraged to compete.
Step by Step and its trained staff can be hired for performances for functions & events
Call 702.795.0041 for more information!
- Friday Night Practice Dance Parties
- Fridays 8:30-10:00 pm
- Argentine Tango!
- Mondays 8:30-10:00 pm: Int. & Advanced Group Class
- Wednesdays 8:30-10:00 pm: Practica
- Sundays 7:00-10:00 pm: Boot Camp & Practice
- Hustle Team
- Monday's 7:00-8:30 pm Individual training and routine practice
- Wednesday's 7:45-9:00 pm Group Practice